To facilitate a meeting to discuss your management needs, please email us here, or for immediate service call Hollie at (804) 237-8270
Community Lease Up
Each member of our Executive Team and almost all of our Management Team has participated in the successful lease up of a residential community. We are quite familiar with marketing budgets, target audiences, strategies, creative promotions and what it takes in different markets to bring a building up to capacity. When combined with our day-to-day ability to manage, satisfy and retain residents, Braveheart PM offers a comprehensive service to both residents and owners.
Our residents continue to reside with us due to the highest level of service, attentive and accessible management, prompt maintenance, and a level of comfort that exceeds expectations. We create a unique relationship with our tenants based on trust. We get to know them on a personal level but also provide valuable and stable resources. We serve all of their living needs and our retention levels are of the highest level in each area we serve.
Full Service Accounting services are offered with each partnership project.
- A complete accounting system that meets all applicable GAAP and IFRS requirements yet is configurable to your unique organizational policies and procedures.
- Multiple sets of books with the ability to manage multiple sets of partnership entities.
- Financial entity setup: a standard Chart of Accounts for consistency across all properties.
- Account trees: web-based software, live 24-7.
- Software includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and budgeting.
- Monthly financial statement preparation: general ledger allocation.
- Preparation of tax documents and review of tax returns. Recurring journal entries.
- Segmented and intercompany accounting. Financial reporting to all required parties.
Day to day operations and relationships with residents.
- Budget Management
- Marketing/Market Research
- Student Housing, Senior Housing, Luxury and Tax Credits
- Application and Screening Process
- Leasing Practices: Rent Maximiser
- Communications, Updates and Resident Requests
- Resident Retention
- Collections and Policies
A service driven, forward-thinking approach to maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Work Order Records
- REAC Experience (with exceptional scores)
- Full Inspections (quarterly)
- In House Maintenance/Turns
- Asset Management/Advisory Services
- Capital Improvements
- Due Diligence